Finally, a snack bar that doesn't taste like oats rolled in gravel or is so sticky sweet my body goes into sugar shock! Thanks to My Blog Spark, I was able to sample the new Chex Mix Bars from General Mills. They come in two flavors - Turtle and Chocolate Chunk.
I tried the Turtle flavor. Corn and wheat Chex pieces, pretzels, peanuts, a bit of chocolate and a dose of caramel combine to make a snack bar that my kids and I could both agree on. For me, I like the balance of something sweet with something salty. My kids heard chocolate and liked it before they even had it in their mouths. And it gets better. At just 130 calories per bar, you won't have to eat it while on the treadmill. Each bar also contains 8 grams of whole wheat. Not too shabby, General Mills!
Care to try them for yourself? Thanks again to My Blog Spark, I'm giving away two boxes of Chex Mix Bars to not one, not two, but to three lucky winners!
- Leave a comment answering this question: What is your favorite snack?
- If your email is not publicly available, please post it in your comment so that I may contact you in the event that you are a lucky winner.
Extra Entries (leave a separate comment for each)
- Follow or become a follower of The All You Review (link on right sidebar)
- Post The All You Review button on your blog. Leave link for verification.
- Blog about this giveaway. Leave link for verification.
Contest ends midnight, July 22 (PST)
Open to US mailing addresses only
Winner chosen using a Random Number Generator
Winner will be contacted by email and must claim their prize within 48 hours